Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Current Status :)

Well, most of you know, I moved to Findlay in September. I left behind my best friends in Columbus & got even farther away from the ones in Pennsylvania. I am married to a pretty awesome guy, but I am a girly girl, and he's a manly man! So I need a little bit of estrogen to balance out my life in Findlay.


I have always had a strong group of girlfriends! I like to shop, sure, but I also like to paint my nails, flip through magazines, & watch lots of "chick flicks." And I'd like to keep doing that stuff with a girl- and not make my hubby Jeff my female companion in the process! 


I have a built-in friend in Findlay, Mrs. T. She's one of my husband's best friends, and I've known her for years now. We get along well, and we are both looking to expand our friend circle. She has gotten involved in community theater in Findlay (she's a drama queen- in a good way!) but I don't have a special "skill" to jump into- yet!


So this blog is detailing how to make friends in a new town! It's a hard thing to do when you aren't in school or lucky enough to work with people around your own age. And if anyone is willing to talk to strangers to get the ball rolling- it's me!


So I will keep you all updated, and if any of you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment